Monte Pescador, MAC, MDiv
God first. Family second. Self last.
It has been my experience that putting myself first in anything I do only asks for trouble, as does putting God second to anything else. So, I put God first and myself last in my life. That makes my clients like family, second only to God.
- Master of Arts in Counseling, Colorado Christian University, 2011.
- Master of Divinity, Grand Canyon University, 2018.
- Certified in Hypnotherapy.
- Doctoral Student, Organizational Leadership with emphasis on Christian Ministry, Grand Canyon University.
- Member of Colorado Collaborative Divorce Professionals.
- Member of American Association of Christian Counselors.
- Registered Unlicensed Psychotherapist in Colorado.
My Approach & Philosophy
As an existential counselor, I look for both the stories that resolve into the problems in a client’s life and what the client truly believes about those moments, the meanings behind them, that result in the reactions of the moment. These reactions are often shaped by culture, religious belief, and, yes, even childhood relationships and experiences, but they are also made in the moment. All of it is important to the individual. That is how one’s philosophy is shaped. Sometimes that means exposing the meaning of an experience can do the healing. Sometimes that means more needs to be done to take back control until the healing can set in. Control, though, is just the illusion of life. Healing is real. I choose healing. How about you?
Get In Touch
10465 Melody Drive, Suite 318
Northglenn, CO 80233
(Other Denver locations available.)
(Cortez location available soon.)
Varies per associate; call for an appointment.