COVID-19 Update - October 22, 2020
Rohi Therapy and Whole Family Legal are watching local, state and federal guidelines carefully, continuing to be open for scheduled appointments at this time, both in-person and distance.
- Employees and clients are asked to remain at home when feeling ill without exception.
- Internet and phone appointments are still available, by insurance with Kat and free (as an unlicensed counselor) with Monte.
- By law, nobody can enter a public building without a mask, though people have been breaking that law. Employees will wear masks. The office is able to provide masks for the clients.
- In the lobby is a hand sanitizing station. Warning: The bottle said “gel”, but it comes out like water from a squirt gun in a great amount.
- Every client meeting is followed up by disinfecting of surfaces.
Big thanks to City of Northglenn and Adams County for making sure we received our share of the grant money for keeping this business strong during the pandemic.
THIS WEBSITE IS UNDER (RE)CONSTRUCTION. THANK YOU FOR YOUR PATIENCE.
“Then I will give you shepherds after My own heart, who will feed you on knowledge and understanding.”
Jeremiah 3:15, NASB
“Talk therapy” is the hallmark of counseling, but what most people do not know is that it is different counselor to counselor. You will find the same true here, from Cognitive/Behavioral to Existential/Humanistic. Choose the right counselor for you. Schedule a free consultation today.
Our counselors tend towards specialty fields outside of normal counseling work as well. Kat, as well as her daughter, Lacie, specialize in neurofeedback and Monte in hypnotherapy. Specialized therapy is not for everyone. If you are curious, bring it up in the free consultation.
While not currently on schedule, Monte has experience in addictions group therapy and group grief therapy. If you are interested, let us know what kind of group therapy you are interested in having us put together.
Hello! I’m Katherine “Kat” Edgar
Licensed Professional Counselor (LPC) and Neurofeedback Technician
Information To Come
Hello! I’m Monte
Existential/Christian Counselor (MAC) and Theologian (MDiv)
I am the founder of the company parent company of Rohi Therapy, Dirt ‘N’ Nails Farms Inc. (501c3). That was before I went for the Masters in Counseling from Colorado Christian University, got certified in hypnotherapy, and and then went for a Masters in Divinity from Grand Canyon University. I am currently going for my doctorate in Organizational Leadership. To me, healing starts with understanding the personal meaning behind the events in our lives. In my case, God had something bigger than me in mind for my life and was waiting for me to get out of the way. How about you?
Hello! I’m Lacie
Information To Come
Ask a question or book an appointment below. For emergencies call 911 or visit your nearest hospital